Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Easter 2009











Easter at our house was lots of fun this year. The weekend before we had attended General conference in Utah. It was amazing! I loved being so close to the Prophet and feeling his love and sweet spirit. I think all of my children were amazed, and we are going to do it again for sure!
Visiting with the Hyde family was fun, they are so much fun to be around. Thanks Hyde family for allowing us to stay at your place. We all ate at this great restaurant called "Iggys" and Erica got to go to a party with Chontel. After the Hydes we visited my brother Marco at his house in America Fork UT. Shawn and Alex stayed there two additional nights while we came home that same night after conference. My family are so much fun to be around, I love my little brothers and their families, I just wish we could have stayed a little longer.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aunt rossana! i'm glad i found your blog again! thanks for commenting mine so i could! lot of updates!
i love erykas pictures! she has always been so beautiful... i lover her! and she moves back to boise right when i move awayyy sad!
i love your blog! your good at keeping it up.