Thursday, February 8, 2007

January in a nut shell...

Wow! January came and went so darn fast... it was a very tense month for us since uncertainty ran our lives. Staying in Boise one week, going back to Costa Rica the next... every weekend in January we made a trip to United Airlines to change the date of our flight, each time costing as high as $100.00 per person... Finally we returned to Costa Rica and it was the right thing to do. Costa Rica is BEAUTIFUL this time of year... can we say PERFECT weather.. it's the most perfect weather I have ever experience, with the sun coming up early in the morning, staying bright and shining till 5 PM, no humidity since it doesn't rain anymore, light breeze and everything looks radiant and beautiful. Oh my gosh! I can not imagine not living here now. Even Brett keeps saying he loves it so much he would consider staying, and now I understand what he means. Family, the time to come to visit Costa Rica is definetly between January and August.... this country is beautiful!!! I have been enjoying the yummy fruit for breakfast every morning.. we have pineapple, bananas, papayas, and mangos everyday. Fot dinner eat the fresh produce and make lots of homemade salads, and I'm keeking my weight off.
OUR SHIPMENT ARRIVED!!! and everything was pretty much intact but one lamp, and that's incredible! The movers came and put everything together for us, including Kallie's Barbie jeep. SO nice to have htem do all the work. Our house feels and loooks a lot more like home since we have our things here now. I've been a busy bee lately... the girls and the neighbors keep me busy. We meet a new neighbor with cuadruplets, yes four kids, all born the same day, they are adorable and the are all three, same age as Kallie. Kallie was in heaven playing with them. We still had all of Kallies toys in the garage, and the played for a good two ours while the momies talked. The mom of the quads, is from Puerto Rico, and the dad from Peru. He works for Conair and they have a gorgeus home too.
I miss my Jake!!! we had to leave him behind at home since he was doing good attending Cenntennial high school. we'll see how long that will last, lol. Kallie want breakfast, I got to go and feed my baby, I will write more later.

No comments: