Thursday, July 29, 2010

This week happenings.

Brett had a day time performance with his band "Half the World" , it was AWESOME! The weather was HOT, and Kallie complained she wanted to go home the whole time we were there. It was held at Franklin Building Supply, here in Boise.
Last Thursday we had our Navigator fixed, the alternator went out, then this week something else went wrong and is back in the shop for more expensive repairs. Such is life! I'm just glad our trials lately are material things, I can deal with that. Material things can be fixed and replaced. One scary thing, my cute nephew Kalob had a heart issue, and he had to be taken to the emergency room. That really scared me bad! I'm glad he is okay.
One other thing that happened this week, was my nephew Jay went through the Temple and I had the privilege to be there, it was a very nice experience.
Did I mentioned my air conditioner went out too? yeah, another expense. Thank goodness is fixed now.
Yesterday was Peruvian Independence Day and I taught Erica how to make a Peruvian dish called "Lomo saltado". It turned out very good!
That's about it for today, I'm off to bed now.

No comments: