Monday, February 4, 2008

My last day with the Direct Sales Team... Blue Cross 2008
















I went to work on Thursday kinda sad. It was the last day I worked with the Direct sales team and they have no idea how much I will miss them. Crystal asked me when I was going to lunch, I told her whenever, since I had no desire to eat at the cafeteria. We have become very close in this team. I have the best manager I've ever had in my life, and he managed our team very well.
Before coming back to the work force I had no idea what I wanted to do. I was afraid I lacked knowledge and worry about who will hire me, that is the reason why I became a "temp" with Volt.
I truly believe my Heavenly Father listen to my prayers when I became a Temp for the Direct Sales Team. My first experience back at work in eight years was an amazing one. It was so amazing I decided I loved working for Blue Cross and want to stay there.
On my last day at work, I was surprised by my co-workers with this amazing farewell party. They bought lots of food, Delinda made a cake, I received a very touching card that made me cry when I read it. Delinda gave me a beautiful bracelet... it meant a lot to me. Crystal, gave me candles, which I love. My boss, made me feel very special on that last day, he even had a count down to how many hours and minutes left that day.
My team has made my work here at Blue Cross an experience I will never, ever, forget. Thanks team... You all have a place in my heart.
Now I'm off to work with another team, the Customer Service Team, I can only hope and pray to be half as happy as I was with my Direct Sales team.
THANK YOU TEAM!!

No comments: