Sunday, February 3, 2008

Hanna Montana

I had Friday off from work, and Brett and I went out all day with our little angel Kallie. We took her to see Hannah Montana at the Edwards Cinemas. I wasn't prepared to pay $15.00 per ticket, but we did. Kallie was so excited, but was only able to stay up for half the show, the other half she slept and Brett and I watched the show. After the show was over we went Target and then to eat at a nice restaurant. Today, Sunday we have fresh snow in the ground and Kallie and brothers Jake and Alex have been outside playing in the snow. Kallie build her first ever snowman by herself... it's tiny snowman, but the fact that she made him without help it's amazing.
Saturday we spent at home and today I've been cooking all day because it's Superbowl Sunday. Anyway, I start working at a new department at BC tomorrow.

No comments: