Saturday, January 26, 2008

Have I done any good in the world today?

Ever since I started working I have become a bit selfish. I asked myself if I had done anygood in the world today, and at first I didn't think I had. I haven't done any acts of service for my fellowman since last Christmas. Have I lost a bit of myself? What happend to Rossana who was always there to lend a hand for others? I need to give more. But wait... I think I have done a lot of good in the world and I think I'm doing it everyday. Yesterday I attended one of those seminars where they motivate you to be more positive. I was amazed to find out I have some great qualities, like not yelling at my kids, and a great relationship with my dear husband... and also have a great family unit. So, if I was to answer that question again, i will have to say yes.. the fact that I'm what I'm makes me a contributor in making this world a better place to live... Have I done any good in the world today... Heck yeah!

No comments: