Friday, January 11, 2008

Blue Cross of Idaho 2008...Direct Sales Team.

Crystal has the most beautiful smile ever! She is a great friend and co-worker, has the bestest heart, she is sweet and kind and goofy. I love Crystal!
Mary, she is very nice and caring... I like her lots! She inspires me to lose weight.
Ryan is fun to be around.. good kid who will go places. He is wonderful! I hope he finds a girl soon and settles down and I truly wish the best to Ryan.
Delinda... she is a lot like me, lol, just wonderful, loving and caring. She is very giving.
Megan... well Megan is very unique.. I like her just the way she is. She is an amazing sales person and a huge asset to our department.
Dixie, my girl! she is so artistic! amazing in every way! Dixie has a huge heart and is always fun to talk to.
I wanted to always remember my good friends at Blue Cross so I took a picture of each of them. MIA are Jason and Lynette, but I'll get their pictures soon.






No comments: