Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Mr. mom.




I had no idea I was married to and amazing Mr. Mom. Brett, is amazing! he cleans, he takes care of Kallie, he spoils and loves me, he does the laundry and dishes. Yesterday, he picked me up from work and took me out for lunch. He took care of school for Jake and Alex... I appreciate everything he does, and stand amaze at how wonderful he is as Mr. mom.


Mr. Mom is wanting to join the Corporate world again, but I'm not ready to be a full time mom anytime soon. I really enjoy working and earning a paycheck.


It snowed all day today in Boise. I do not like to drive in the snow. My sweet husband gets up early every morning and warms up the car for me, he takes the kids to school and comes back home to take care of Kallie. I'm so blessed to have a good husband.


Brett's birthday is tomorrow, he'll be 49 years old. I wanted to plan a huge party for him but he opted for just celebrating as a family and going to the Olive Garden with the family. I guess the big party will have to wait till next year when he turns 50.


I did a lot of filing at work today, my feet hurts. Better go to bed soon.


No comments: