Sunday, January 25, 2009

Today..



Golly gee, today I cooked all day. Once in a while I just love to cook all day. Today I made 2 homade pizzas, I made cream of potato soup for my son Shawn who is sick, I made Flan for dessert, I also made pesto for tomorrow;s dinner and special noodles for Alex who is also feeling sickie.
Brett my handsome husband of almost 26 years turned 50 years old last a few weeks ago. We had a both dressed up and went out for lunch to Olive Garden. My baby looks good and he works out everyday, all just for me he says, lol. I know he doesn't like to talk about being 50, he is not comfortable with that age, he says he looks and feels 35 and I agree, so even do he turned 50 he really is 35 and we'll leave it at that.
Kids are sick today. My mom is coming back from Peru and I can't wait to see her again! My dad'd wife is also coming so that will be something, to meet his wife for the first time. My mom is very cool about the whole situation wit my dad, so we are all relieved.
I miss my daughter Erica, she moved away a few months ago and she is doing just fine. I miss her terribly! I had no idea that when kids moved away it would be this hard. I love you Princess!

2 comments:

Tawni - Blog Administrator said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tawni - Blog Administrator said...

What an attractive couple! Glad I'm related to you guys!