Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Erica and the boys! and Mother's Day

Erica, my Princess girl is available again! She broke off with her boyfriend. They thought they were to be married, but it didn't work out.
Now she is dating again, and all the cats are after her...
There is good looking Jared, a male nurse
Josh, has a full beard, nice kid but not boyfriend material.
Scott, Mormon kid, nice looking, crazy in love with my daughter a bit of a stalker.
Today she got a call from a few other guys that wanted to hang out, but she is set on painting and turned them all down. She is painting using oils and is good therapy for her.
I highlighted Erica's hair today, it turned out very good.
Erica made dinner for all of us today, she went and bought sandwiches from Blimpies and we had a yummy dinner.

Mother's Day 2009
It was fun! Having grown kids that give you gifts is fun! Erika gave me a CTR ring, it spins around, now I own two, a gold one my sister gave me long ago and the silver one Erica gave me. Shawn has lots of money, so I got creative when he asked me what I wanted for Mother's Day. He has given me very expensive perfumes in the past, this year I wanted something different.
I was watching food network and I saw this guy make a whole Asian meal, with lots of fancy ingredients. Ingredients I don't have, and I never use. I made a list of all the ingredients to make Mushroom rice, glazed green beans, Hoisin chicken, egg rolls, etc. and gave that list to Shawn. I told him some of those ingredients were to be purchased at the Asian market. He bought me everything on the list, he even managed to find fresh green beans which are not in season, and I had a blast cooking. My Asian meal was the best I've ever made.
Kallie gave me some nice make-up and some nice face towels. Brett gave me the best strawberry pie ever. He does this every year. Jake made me some amazing brownies, and my Alex gave me love. I had the best Mother's Day with my family and kids.
I ended my day spending some time with my mother who I treasure and love.

No comments: