Thursday, May 7, 2009

Kallie and the horses...


I planned for everything for "Family Day" event, but did not plan for someone to watch Kallie.
Kallie did not want to be with us, she wanted to play on the inflatables, eat cotton candy and ride the horses.
Her cousin Katie offered watched her, but got tired after an hour of helping her ride the horses. She rode the horses over and over. Grandma Mercedes came by and watched her for a while at the horse station.
An hour later Grandma came to me with this funny look on her face and said "Kallie is riding the pony and I can't get her to come back with me. I've been there over an hour, I'm very tired, so I left her there" I was scared she had left her there alone standing in line to ride the darn horses, but knowing how Kallie is, I knew she was going to get her way and ride the pony non stop. My mom saw I was busy so she went back to watch Kallie ride the horses again and again and again.
Brett finally went to get her, and we told Kallie to stick around. A few moments later this security guard came to us and ask if he could take Kallie to ride the horses. Kallie had begged him to take her to ride the horses saying her mom and dad were busy. The old guy felt sorry for her and offered to take her. With a lot of hesitation we allowed her to go, the poor old guy came back an hour later all exhausted because Kallie did not want to stop and it was hard standing on line over and over again. We don't know how many time she rode the horse, but she must have had over 20 turns, lol
I had to take pictures of the horses as we were leaving the event to show Kallie someday, lol

No comments: